CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hye guyz.. How are you? Long time no see.. Hehe. Sorry that I didn't update my blog for quite some time right now.. You see, my finals is like 21days to go but I haven't covered everything yet.. Yet, I have to submit an assignment to my lecturer and do the presentations in front of my batch.. It's freaking me out.. That still doesn't include all the tests lecturers wanna do the whole of next week.. Damn!!

However, I do feel there is a slight advantage when lecturers do the tests towards the end compared to doing it early as we can prepare ourselves for not only for the tests but also for the exams.. That is one good advantage that I saw.. If we had done it earlier, we could've forgotten come the end but we could revise it back though..

So, to all UiTM students especially my friends, to name a few, Ijat, Curry, Bijan, J, K, Hashim, Rais, John, Syami-kolai, Iskandar, Eddy, Hanif, Haru, Bob, and Sabar, Gut luck!! To all my classmates and all EM students part 2, the best of luck to all of u.. Not forgotten, my lovely sis kat UiTM Melaka 2, Yaya, may god eases u through out the exam month.. If u r reading this, don't forget to ring me.. Haha.;D

To Mama and Papa, sorry that I couldn't make it home this study week as I have to revise everything and I hope that u could pray for my success.. Ma, my DL last sem is for u.. Send my regards to all at home.. Miss all so0o0o0o0o much!! Especially the very naughty Iddin!!;p

To my blog frens who will be sitting for their finals in their respective universities, Gut Luck as well.. Germans say it this way, Toi Toi Toi!!

So guyz, wish me luck k..



Sincerely,

I Z M I R

0 comments: