CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Assalamualaikum..
Hye fellas..
How are u??
I'm well, thank u..

Sorry that I didn't update my blog because this UiTM had a problem with their wireless..
So, couldn't online..
Thousands of apologizes..

Ok..
I have 5 more final papers left..
the latest that I had done was on tues..
Town and country planning..
I think that I did preety well..
But..
Actually, I didn't understand what the questions want..
hahaha..
So, we juz have to wait and see on the results then..

My last paper is on 10th May..
can't wait to go home because I miss that naughty Iddin So0o0o0 much..
But..
On the same time, I feel heavy hearted to leave my sweetie pie here..:(
Syg, ikut b blk la..
Hahaha..
Don't worry ek syg..
I'll spare my time during semester break to go n c u..
Luv U!!!

To all my friends worldwide..
wherever u are..
May god bless u..
And to those who are taking their finals,
Gut luck fellas!!
Toi Toi Toi!!!


With love,
I Z M I R


2 comments:

eyxa shabarudin said...

huhu.
:D
good luck for ur final!

Diriku.... said...

of course i remember u!!!!
btw,all the best for your final!!!
gud luck!!!