CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

What day were you born?

Assalamualaikum.. Hye everyone.. Already missed me??*wink* hehehe. Hey fellas, do you know which day were you born? I guess it would be too hard to find the calendar of your date of birth isn't it?? So, why not try this mathematic calculation instead..

A= The last 2 digits of the year you were born
B= Divide it by 4
C= Your date of birth
D= Your month code ----- (jan-0, feb-3, march-3, april-6, may-1, june-4, july-6, aug-2, sept-5, oct-0, nov-3, dec-5)

Then, you add A, B, C and D (A+B+C+D).. Once youve got your answer, you divide it with 7. The remainder that you got shows the day you were born according to the code here:-

0- Sunday
1- Monday
2- Tuesday
3- Wednesday
4- Thursday
5- Friday
6- Saturday
Still didn't get it?? Why not I give you an example of my birthday.. Ok, I was born on 26th February 1990..
A= 90
B= 23
C= 26
D= 3
So, once I've totalled up everything, I got 142.. Then, I have to divide it by 7.. I got 20 with a remainder of 2.. This means that that I was born on tuesday.. Hahaha. Now I know what day I was born.. Hehehe.
Try it k.. Then you tell me what were you born..
*For those who were born on jan and feb in a leap-year, you have to subtract 1 from the remainder that you've got..
Sincerely,
I Z M I R
l

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool.
i was born in friday.
haha.
:)

I Z M I R said...

Bya,
jmaat adalah penghulu segala hari..

Unknown said...

hmm...
syg nk b kire kn leh??
;)

I Z M I R said...

syg.. u were born on saturday!! Luv u!!

Arabella said...

aku kira guna calculator tak dpt pon.
kena guna manual eh??'
huhuhu

I Z M I R said...

of coz cek quya oi.. hehe. xpun,pkai sempoa.. hehe.

How's ur life kt sne?? dah xreti2 nk blk malesia ke?? hehe.

take care my fren..

faiz abu bakar said...

kalo ko hari slase.
then of kos le aku hari khamis
xpyh kire pn deh.
hahaha
cz aku 28, ko 26.
2 hari selepas tu muncul la aku kt atas muka bumi ni

aaina said...

inchek izmir..
aku dpt ari isnin!
which is quite weird..
aku rs aku lahir on tuesday.
ahah :D

faiz abu bakar said...

oit.
aku check blk calendar aku mase 1990
aku tgk 28 hb tu hari rabu, n ko 26 hb tu isnin maa.

ape macam??

I Z M I R said...

alamak..
ak dh bwk ajaran sesat maa.. hahahahaha..

ke..
Ak yg slah kire??? hahahaha..

penin2..