CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

An early 'birthday present'...

Hye!! Assalamualaikum.. How are u today?? I'm good.. ;p Sorry that I 'left' this blog quite sometime.. I'm quite busy with my work load actually.. 3 assignments to be submitted in a space of less than a month.. That still doesn't count other activities that I'm involve here.. ;p

From 24th-26th, my department is organizing a sports day for the department.. So, as usual, for the love of sports, I participated in a futsal tournament.. I have a regular futsal team here.. Our team are called 'Extraordinary'(promote team ni..hehehehe).. We was 2nd last sem.. So, we're thinking of going one place better this time around.. On the 1st nite(actually,the sports day is been held in the night), our 1st opponent was...... Guess who?? It was our lecturers!! Mind them.. They are fast and skillful as well.. Actually, our lecturers in our department mostly are less than 30 years old.. So, no wonder they can make u work ur socks off.. Luckily, we manage to eliminate them by winning 2-1.. Hahaha.. ;D We have yet to lose against them.. ;p (En Halil, sy dh bg en goal 1.. So,en Halil kene bg saya A+ utk Valuation sy.. Hahaha..)

Our match was continued yesterday.. This time, we met part 1 a.k.a 1st sem students punya team.. It was this game that it all happened.. We were leading by a goal to nil and it was in the 2nd half.. The opponent team got a corner kick.. I, who was the goalie last nite, guarded the near post.. As the opponent team kicked the ball, I quickly get ready to make a save if there was any shot from anyone of them.. Suddenly, I felt my right shoulder was loose.. Damn!! I DISLOCATE MY SHOULDER again.. I quickly left the court and went to the mens changing room.. All the people advised me to go to the hospital but I refused.. U wanna know why?? Because the doctors here, they don't treat u like a patient.. Trust me.. They mind their hungry prot than ur sickness or ur agony.. So, I decided to 'put back' my shoulder in its place by MYSELF..

I tried the easier way and also the hard way.. The easier way is by meniarap kat tmpt tinggi n unjur kan tgnke bwh.. Then, nnt tulang 2 akn masuk sendri.. But it seem that it didn't work.. So, I tried the hard way.. Wanna know how?? korg 'tolak' tulang 2 masuk.. But still can't either..

I have no choice left but to go to the hospital.. So, En Farid sent me to the 'hospital'..;p As I expected, they don't seem to care how much pain are u in.. Ade ke patut diorg nk psg anduh kt tgn ak, diorg men pulas2 je.. Meraung ak jap.. Hahahaha.. Bengong pnya MA.. After they had my arm in the arm's sling, they asked me to rest on a couch while waiting to be x-rayed.. While waiting, I saw an available bed nearby.. So, I went to the bed and meniarap.. I was trying the easier way.. 5 minute after that, 'it' was in.. Hahahaha.. Bengong gak shoulder ak ni.. Kat hospital gak la yg die nk masuk.. So, I went to the Dr's desk and sit in front of her.. She was shocked to see me in front of her being ok.. Hehehehe.. So, she checked and said that it's in its place.. U c, I don't need a doctor.. Coz I'm better than them!! Hahahahaha.. Juz kiddng.. ;p

So, that was my experience of dislocating my shoulder an hour before my birthday.. Hahahaha.. An early 'birthday present'.. Hehehehe...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my bad feeling tu btol..
i'm excited to be da 1st person wish kt b..
then dislocated lak..
u nearly make me pengsan tau..
plis tke a gut cre of ur shoulder..
u know how much i risau bout u kn???
-syg-

I Z M I R said...

sorry that on my birthday,u have to hear this bad news..
but u were still da 1st person to wish me hepi besday..
tq so much sweetie pie..

I luv u so0o0o0o0o0o0 much!!!1