CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Weekend!!

Assalamualaikum!! Hye!! How r u?? Had a nice weekend?? I did!! Hehe.. Here are some photos that I took during my weekend at utp.. It was lots of fun!! Really!! Me n my sweetie pie did lots of exciting things.. Here were some..







This pic was taken outside of the Chancellor Hall after the Festival of Colours of The World..






This pic was taken during the performance from Kolej Yayasan Sabah.. Their traditional dance were jaw dropping and we were really amazed by their performance.. And guest what.. They even 'menyumpit' on the stage.. Cool, right?? I think it was the best performance for the night!!


This is a pic of my sweetie pie's hand.. She was feeding the fishes with bread.. I really meant it.. She holds the bread and fed the fish.. She taught me how to do it too.. I was afraid at first but soon, I enjoyed it as the fish's bite wasn't really a bite.. Hehe..;p





This was our kite that we played last sunday.. It wasn't ours actually.. It was Ara's kite.. We lend it from her.. U rarely c spongebob in the air right?? Hehe.. Anyway, thanks a lot Ara!!



This is my sweetie pie.. Love her so0o0o0 much!!



Now, this is me.. After 3 attempts, finally, I got the kites high in the sky!! Hehe.. It's quite challenging actually.. Yela.. lagipun dh lame xmain kn.. Hehe..

So, that's about it.. I totally enjoyed my weekend as I could fly the kite.. Hehe.. A whole lots of new experience altogether..

*A special thanks to Bijan, John, Curry, Ijat for fetching me there.. Ara for the kite, Rafi n Azam for allowing me to sleep at their place.. Not forgotten, Kama, Haidir, Ana, Aira, Nurin n Bila for making the day even better.. To my sweetie pie, Noor Shakila bt. Abd. Rahman, Thanks for spending ur time with me..





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

-41207-
thanx to u to 4spending time with me..
such a great time dat day..
juz u n me..
one of my sweet memories dat i won't 4get..

~love~

I Z M I R said...

ur welcome sweetie pie..
i had a great time 2...
u r sure good playng kites..hehehe..
but i'm better..hehhehehe..
k.. do write again ek syg..
love u!!

Dr Zibbs said...

Cool. Nice pics.

aaina said...

alalaa..so sweet lah u too!;)
spending time togeda,normally couples pegi tgk wyg n stuff,1st time nmpak men layang2!heee gud2..
sumtin new ;)

both of u study utp aite?

I Z M I R said...

Huhu..thnx ainaachentak..
Actually, it is her who studied there.. I am studying in uitm perak.. We're juz like 2km away.. Hehe..

Anyway,thnx again..

eyxa shabarudin said...

eh,
mne name ak?
x msuk dlm appreciation list k?
adeh!
hahaha. nk jgk. :p

nice photos,
but,
one of the caption ad a slight mistake.
hee,
it is taught not thought.
:D

ak pn dh link ko, 2 kali plak 2.
:p

eyxa shabarudin said...

eleh,
ko dh btl kn.
:p