CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The season starts..

The much anticipated Barclays Premier League had kicked off last saturday..
With plenty of goals scored, it's a colourful weekend to mark the start of the best league in the world..
One particular highlight was Arsenal big 6-1 win over Everton..
I expected them to draw but Arsenal was too much to handle for Everton on that day..
But I don't mind..
MU also won..
Although only a narrow 1-0 win, it's enough to secure the 3 points..
To me, gaining that precious 3 points is much more valuable than winning big..
If you win by 6 goal, it doesn't make you a champion at the end of the season..
So, my prediction for the Title?
Nonetheless,
The Mighty Red Devils!

4 comments:

faiz abu bakar said...

oish. smangat je ngn man utd ko..
man utd, sush sket season ni..

I Z M I R said...

Burn,
it runs thru my blood.. hehe.

faiz abu bakar said...

fuiyoh.
sokong la ko manchester ko tu.
aku tgk2 team bawahan je.
sunderland skaleh.

Amemerudin Abey said...

arsenal!!