CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

OMG!!

I'm in cloud 9 last nite!!

Ok, here's the story..
B4 I went back to U, I wrote a letter to Dato' Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman..
Who is he??
Ok, u may not know him because you're from a different line..
I mean, in different field of studies..
But if you're in property sector, he is the only successful BUMIPUTERA property consultant..
I mean, he has his own company, named...
Rahim & Co...

So, I wrote him a letter seeking his inspiration and hopefully could obtain a scholarship from him..
hehehehe..
But yesterday night, his PA emailed me his letter that he WROTE himself!!
Awesome!!
My parents back home is waiting for his letter to arrive..

Now, I wanna meet him..
Interview him face to face..
I wanna ask him so0o0o0 many questions..

U see guys, sometimes, u never know that even the richers person are still humble like him..
I mean, he could spend his time replying a letter from a stranger..

So, if u admire someone like how I admire him, why not u write a letter to them and just say how u admire them so much and hope that they could reply your letter..
Maybe u guys won't see now how much that letter will inspire u until they replied it..
Now that letter from the Executive Chairman of Rahim & Co really fires me up to succeed in life!!
He is now even my friend..
hehehehe..

To Dato' Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman,
Thank you for your inspiring words..

0 comments: