CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Reminiscing the Fond Memories..

Hye!How are you today??I'm good..especially after I've completed my final exam last tuesday..or else I would be like, stressed out coz there are so many things to read, so many facts to understand and so much Acts (law of course) to remember..But hey, that's life right?? All these happens for a cause.. Yeah, enough of that.. hahaha..

As I was watching TV in the living room alone at my uncle's house in Sunway, sit a plastic yellow plastic bag.. So, I was curious what is it inside the plastic bag.. As I 'selongkar' the plastic bag, I found this picture (below)..


This is actually a back-dated photograph taken way back in the 70's.. This picture is actually the the picture of my mother's family.. Here, let me introduce them to you.. Standing from left to right are Pn. Zanariah (of course now she is a puan already), Pn. Zubaidah who is the second child and the eldest daughter who I called 'Mak Ngah' and Mr. Zahir who is the eldest which is famous as 'Ayah Long' among family members..Next to him is who I called Mak Sinah..Sorry,but I didn't know her real name..Next to her is my beloved mother, Pn. Zurina..

Those sitted from left are my grandmother, Pn Salminah and My grandfather, Mr. Yusof..next to him is Pn. Azidah who I called her, 'Achik', the youngest among the siblings.. However, I can't recall who is next to her.. Sorry, but you have to understand of course, now people look so different from what they were back then especially in this picture..

So, why did I publish this picture?? First, nowadays, it's so hard to find such a family potrait like this especially when it's still in black n white.. Secondly, it kind of touched my feelings as well.. Moreover, now I know how does my grandfather looks like as he had passed away before I was born.. The last but not least,of course I want to share with all of you..haha..

so, try to browse in your grandmothers cupboard or boxes, you are sure to find much picture like this.. Try to 'selongkar' with your parents.. Then they'll tell you lots of stories about their fond memories back then about the picture.. Try it lah.. You'll enjoy it.. besides, u could know more about family members as well..

So, i think until here k.. Till we meet again.. Papai.. Salam..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

date:20nov2008
time:10.50pm
hehe..
i've seen ur blog..
interesting..
cute like you!!
write more and more..otey?
dada!
-noor shakila bt abd rahman-