CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The season starts..

The much anticipated Barclays Premier League had kicked off last saturday..
With plenty of goals scored, it's a colourful weekend to mark the start of the best league in the world..
One particular highlight was Arsenal big 6-1 win over Everton..
I expected them to draw but Arsenal was too much to handle for Everton on that day..
But I don't mind..
MU also won..
Although only a narrow 1-0 win, it's enough to secure the 3 points..
To me, gaining that precious 3 points is much more valuable than winning big..
If you win by 6 goal, it doesn't make you a champion at the end of the season..
So, my prediction for the Title?
Nonetheless,
The Mighty Red Devils!

4 comments:

faiz abu bakar said...

oish. smangat je ngn man utd ko..
man utd, sush sket season ni..

I Z M I R said...

Burn,
it runs thru my blood.. hehe.

faiz abu bakar said...

fuiyoh.
sokong la ko manchester ko tu.
aku tgk2 team bawahan je.
sunderland skaleh.

Amemerudin Abey said...

arsenal!!